TSplus Remote Access offers a built-in mobile client support. Using TSplus Remote Access, iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android devices can be used to remotely access a workstation or a server.
TSplus HTML5 Web Access Client is providing browser access to applications and desktops (virtual & physical), running on any TSplus system.
TSplus mobile client support has a lot of benefits:
- Zero Client Software! No need to install: Flash, Silverlight, ActiveX or any other underlying technology on the end-user device
- Access your desktop from anywhere! Use any HTML5 enabled Device! Smartphones, Tablets including IPAD, iPhone, Android devices, locked-down work stations and from computers running Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS
- Extends the reach of TSplus Gateway Portal to Chromebook, Safari, Firefox, Opera and other HTML5-enabled devices and browsers
- Integrates HTML5 Web Access Client with leading enterprise and home grown portals
- Supports the Universal Printer to enable local printing from anywhere
- Integrated with SSL TSplus Secured server (no client required)
- Enables mission-critical business continuity, allowing employees to access to their applications and desktops from any available end-point device, anywhere, without having to install any software or plugins
What is HTML5 Web Access Client?
HTML5 Web Access Client is an HTML5 RDP client written purely in HTML5.
- Runs wholly inside the browser
- Does not install anything on the client device
- Looks, works and performs like the regular (native) RDP client
What is Pure HTML?
- Uses the same client for ALL platforms
- Looks and works the same way on all platforms
- Eliminates management of end-point devices – no installation, configuration, management, update, patching, etc...
- Integrates TSplus technology delivering great remote access performance
- Works with locked-down devices
- Supports the widest array of end-point devices, i.e., any HTML5 compatible browser on any platform, including Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad / iPhone , Android, Google RIM Blackberry and Playbook, etc.
- Works with devices that only support web apps, such as Google Chromebooks, IPAD, iPhone, Android
- Comes with TSplus SSL Secure Gateway; provides secured and encrypted access when connecting from outside.
- Integrates with Home grown portals and Enterprise portals
What will mean HTML5 for enterprise Portals?
HTML5 Web Access Client enables organizations to easily integrate Windows applications and desktops as portlets within IBM WebSphere, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle WebCenter Suite, Oracle WebLogic, SAP NetWeaver, JBoss Enterprise, and other leading enterprise portals.
By taking advantage of TSplus Gateway, you can extend the reach of portal-based Web access to Microsoft Excel, Word or line of business applications. Enable your users to remain connected, content, and productive, wherever they are and from whatever device they are using.